Monday, August 13, 2007

Episode 153 Richard Ryder Part 2

Listen to the amazing conclusion of the interview with comedian Richard Ryder as we talk about how he started doing comedy, more on his partner, gay cruises and some juicy gossip as well. If you enjoyed part one with Richard you will really enjoy this as well!

Episode 153 <---click here to listen on your computer!

Check out Richard's web site

Check out Richard's My Space Page

Check out my My Space Page

Go to Itunes and write a 5 star review for my show! It is a great way to support the show!

Thanks!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can think about is what happens when you go blank on stage in front of an audience. Surely it must happen. I suppose it's like a bicycle, you just get on again.

It does strike me as it needing a bit of fearlessness in your personality.

August 14, 2007 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great end to the interview. You were hilarious!

August 14, 2007 at 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your conversation with Richard "Dick" Ryder. I'm still laughing at all the funny stories. I hadn't heard of Richard before this podcast. We all can use a little laughter in our lives. Thanks for a great PODcast.

August 21, 2007 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Nik-in-Paris said...

I loved this one, the rapport between you was fantastic. You guys made me laugh on the metro. It was great to hear about your stand-up endeavours Tom! Richard sounds like a really nice guy, thanks for bringing this to us.

August 29, 2007 at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home