Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yahoo I get mentioned on Ben Patrick Johnson's video podcast

As many of you know I did an interview with Ben Patrick Johnson a while ago and I was happy to hear that he mentions the interview today on his video podcast today! I wanted to share it with you and hope you will check out his show as well - it is a really great show!



Check out Ben's Video Podcast Site

Check out Ben's My Space Page

Buy Ben's book In and Out in Hollywood

Buy Ben's book Third and Heaven

Preorder Ben's new book he talked about on the show!


3 Comments:

Blogger MikeyPod said...

HEY! SO COOL!

Congrats!

July 10, 2007 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Shout out from BPJ. Becuase of his site I was attracked to your sit - love it love it love it.

Dre - Fairfield, CA

July 11, 2007 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger brothercasey said...

Awesome that BPJ would do a shout out like that. I am thankful you broght him to my attention. I LOVE his show, almost as much as yours, Tom!

Hugs

July 13, 2007 at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home