Thursday, July 05, 2007

Episode 146 Still Proud


I know this is a bit delayed but I had to share with some recordings that I made while attending Gay Pride in Chicago! It was an amazing day getting to see 500,000 others as Joe and I cheered and booed a religous nut at the event! You will hear from my friends and a guy Rob that I met while waiting for the parade to start - hear his touching coming out story as well.

I hope to post a video of the event as well but had some issues with my video camera. i will be posting pics on my flickr account soon so check them out!

Episode 146 <---click here to listen on your computer!


2 Comments:

Blogger brothercasey said...

Funny the police protected the bastard. But, I guess it is better than hom being beaten to death for being stupid.

July 8, 2007 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoyed the comments. Thanks for taking time whilst enjoying urself.

July 17, 2007 at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home