Thursday, June 14, 2007

Episode 142 Ben Patrick Johnson



If you are a big fan of movies and television then I am sure you have heard the guest on the show today - his name is Ben Patrick Johnson - and he has a great video podcast called Life on the Left Coast and it is a daily show which cover current topics of the day with great insight and humor. Ben talks about his life growing up, his late night coming out to his folks, his work as an actor and doing voice over work for various forums. We talk about the three books he has written with a new one coming out in July.

Episode 142 <---click here to listen on your computer!

Check out Ben's Video Podcast Site

Check out Ben's My Space Page

Buy Ben's book In and Out in Hollywood

Buy Ben's book Third and Heaven

Preorder Ben's new book he talked about on the show!

Labels: , ,


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! This is one of your best interviews yet. My god, this guy seems to have it all: looks, brawn, brains, and a stained-glass voice - it ain't fair!

Really a stellar interview.

June 14, 2007 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger brothercasey said...

I LOVE Life on The Left Coast! I have become addicted to it. This was a great interview. I liked getting to know more about Ben the man, not just the uberhottie that holds my attention for ten minutes a day! He is SUCH a handsome man! Thanks, Tom!!

June 15, 2007 at 12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great interview and have now subscribed to his video site. So professional and good topics. Well done, red, on the scoop. Your show is getting better and better!!!

June 16, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger JohnAGJ said...

Good interview! Wow he looks nothing like what I thought listening to his voice. He sounded much older to me and he certainly has a good voice for what he does. I have to say also that he is damn fine looking too! :-)

June 21, 2007 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Tim Corrimal said...

Great interview, Ramble. This was indeed one of the best interviews I've heard yet on your show. Loved it.

June 21, 2007 at 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My . . . Ben does have a deep voice. Nice podcast. I figure the left coast isn't as liberal and progressive as some of us might think. How many states allow same sex marriage? We're still living in the dark ages thanks to the worlds regressive religions.

June 24, 2007 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you brought my attention to this guy! what a bad ass!

Nice job on the interview, my friend.

July 10, 2007 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're a Ben Patrick Johnson fan (or fanatic), he is appear nude in video for the first time ever on www.maleperfection.net.

It just doesn't get any better.

July 11, 2007 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home