Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Episode 134 - Running To The Goal


Listen as Joe and I talk about the excitement that I had running the Indianapolis Mini Marathon this past weekend. It was a long 13.1 miles but it was a great day - great people and a little of pain later This is my second time doing this and it was as great as the first - 35,000 people did the mini marathon and 3,500 did a 5k and so it was a huge crowd of runners, walkers and people cheering all of us on! Saturday night I signed up to do the 2008 mini marathon so why don't you join me?

Episode 134 <---click here to listen on your computer!

Add yourself to my Frappr Map <---- click here!

Sign up for the 2008 Mini Marathon<---- click here!

Labels: , ,


3 Comments:

Blogger brothercasey said...

Congrats on running the entire mini marathon. Reminds me of something Robin Williams said. "The first few miles, you run thinking "I'm Fabulous. A few miles later, I'm pretty good. A few more miles, "Why the fuck am I doing this."
Not nice to mention the video of you finishing and not sharing it with us.

May 10, 2007 at 3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good experience with the mini-marathon. I would like the experience of being in with all those people and not being singled out as a runner. It made it even better have Joe in the stands waiting for you, I'm sure.

May 11, 2007 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Tim Corrimal said...

Hey Ramble,
Congrads on making it through the marathon. Wow, 13.1 miles. I'm a lazy ass.

May 12, 2007 at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home