Saturday, May 05, 2007

I did a Mini Marathon on Saturday



I wanted to let you all know that I did a mini marathon in Indianapolis and my goal was to complete it under 3 hours and I did it. I will be having a episode up soon to talk with you about it and wanted to put up a few photos of the big event!

If you have a goal like this - go for it - you will be amazed how great you will feel once you reach the finish line!

Check out my photos of the event - scroll down on the left side of the page to see the other pictures!


5 Comments:

Blogger mike hipp said...

congratulations on running the marathon and on completing it in your goal time Ramble!

May 7, 2007 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment Ramble!

May 7, 2007 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Arthur Schenck said...

Well done, Ramble! Congratulations!

May 7, 2007 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Nik-in-Paris said...

Good on you! Well done!

May 8, 2007 at 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ramble. Congratulations - I admire you - u find the time to train and run with all that u do and the podcast. well done, mate. Am proud of you.

May 10, 2007 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home