Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Episode 131 - Thanks


Ramble talks about the past weekend and you find all kinds of exciting stuff. First of all I want to thank all of my listeners for taking the time to listen and leave comments or emails. It is greatly appreciated and please keep it up! I talk about the amazing Bristow as Joe and I take him to the park and get pics and videos for you to enjoy! Also the Homo Movie gang all give you their thoughts on the movie Phoenix.

Episode 131 <---click here to listen on your computer!

Walking your cat on a leash is not as strange as you may think - Walking with your cat <--- here is a link for you to check out!

Labels: , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger brothercasey said...

That is just adorable

May 3, 2007 at 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I didn't like "Little Miss Sunshine". I know I'm really out of step with the rest of the world, but the vulgarity of the grandfather was such a turn off. Also, I found it both horrifying and unbelievable that the little girl was doing bump and grind.

I agree, that it is very difficult to find new gay-themed movies. The BF and I rewatched "All Over the Guy" last night and I think we're back to "Big Eden" for Sunday night. I'd rather re-watch a good movie than some of the horrid new ones out there.

May 3, 2007 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home