Monday, July 09, 2007

Episode 147 Erin and Fag Bug




Listen to this amazing story about a woman named Erin as she talks about her life growing up, the coming out process with her family and friends. What follows next was a truly tragic event but Erin proves to be a strong person who feels that we all should be treated with fairness and not hate. She was a victim of a hate crime and instead of ignoring the problem she stood up not only for herself but for all of us in the GLBT community. She is a true hero in my book and I hope you will join me in supporting her as she makes her way across the country by buying one of her fag bug stickers or a tshirt!

Episode 147 <---click here to listen on your computer!

Check out The Fag Bug's Site

Check out The Fag Bug's My Space Page

Labels: , , ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really cannot say that I was surprised to hear a story like this. I admire Erin's tenacity in addressing the issue of homophobia in this way. Thank you Erin!

July 11, 2007 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Tim Corrimal said...

Great interview with Erin. The timing was perfect for her trip across country and what she is doing is awesome. I heard her on The Occasional Fag show, but it was nice hearing her growing up background stories with the questions you asked. Excellent show.

Tim

July 13, 2007 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this show. What a courageous woman!

August 1, 2007 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home