Thursday, August 02, 2007

Episode 151 Trip with Joe

Listen as Ramble spends another weekend with Joe up in Michigan. Ramble is at a tradeshow and Joe is there for some time to relax and a little gambling. Do they win money? Do they have their usual banter back and forth - well sit back and find out for yourself. Both Ramble and Joe want your feedback on this show as we talk about important issues that we are considering and we need your help!

The photo here is one done by the man holding up the pic - he did this picture while we sat in the hot sun and he said he usually does all of the people a certain color like green, blue and yellow like he did me (another way of being simpsonized!) and he did Joe as a white guy so why is he so special??

More pictures will be on my Flickr site soon so be on the look out for them!

Write a review on Itunes and give Ramble Redhead a 5 star review!

Episode 151 <---click here to listen on your computer!

Check out my My Space Page


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friends and I play a game called Would You Rather...so like, Would you rather cut off your foot or your hand? You know, silly situations like that. But I think in a situation like Would you rather get braces or go to Hawaii...I think I know my answer!!! Hawaii is always a better choice (=

August 2, 2007 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger brothercasey said...

THeir is something to be said about getting braces together, as long as they do not get stuck together.

THe joke: I had it figured out when you first mentioned the light. I would not drink lemonade from that couple!!

August 2, 2007 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always nice to listen to the back and forth between Joe and you. It's obvious from the banter that you guys have a great relationship.

August 19, 2007 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home