Thursday, July 26, 2007

Episode 150 Alex and Dean Part 2



If you downloaded today's show and heard part 1 again please delete and try again - it will work I made an error in posting. Sorry about that!

Listen to the conclusion of the show with Alex and Dean as we find out more about them as a couple and how they met, how they moved in together, their marriage and make sure you listen to see how Dean is in the doghouse! Will Alex forgive him? Find out right here! We also talk about age differences in couples does it really matter?

Episode 150 <---click here to listen on your computer!

Check out Alex and Dean's Site

Check out Alex and Dean's My Space Page

Check out My Gay Two Cents Podcast


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tom. Thanks again for having us on your show! We had a great time. I guess Alex has forgiven me because he hasn't made me sleep in the doghouse, yet.

July 27, 2007 at 1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw...those two are so sweet together. It was fun learning more about them.

July 27, 2007 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Arthur Schenck said...

I listened to both parts, one after the other, and thought they were great. Nigel and I actually had pretty much the same experience as Alex and Dean in that we had to rely on things like phone calls. The Internet back then was expensive, and ordinary phone calls were VERY expensive (Skype didn't exist yet, for example). I think that having to actually talk does help couples. It worked for us, and obviously for them, too.

But damn you, Tom: Now there's ANOTHER podcast I have to add to my listening list!

July 29, 2007 at 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listened to both part one and two in my car this morning. I loved this podcast Tom! Great to hear two men who have had such a wonderful life together. Podcasters have more fun. This is what you do best Tom. Just let em talk and tell their story. Loved it!

July 30, 2007 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Tim Corrimal said...

Loved your interview with Alex and Dean. I'll have to subscribe to their show. So many gay podcasts to listen to, so little time. Thanks for introducing me to more great podcasters.

August 1, 2007 at 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These guys sound very cool, I'll have to check them out! Fun interview!

August 1, 2007 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Nik-in-Paris said...

I loved this interview, thanks guys! Alex and Dean are so nice and it was great to hear their story. Well done Tom.

August 6, 2007 at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home