Monday, July 23, 2007

Episode 149 Alex and Dean Part 1

Listen as Ramble talks with Alex and Dean as they talk about their great podcast and then we get personal and talk about the coming out process, the parents, how they met and what famous celebrities they would like to sleep with and so much more!

I would like to thank all of you who have left comments regarding the last show I did and for the comments regarding my cat Gizmo - they were greatly appreciated and I will be doing another show asap to talk about them.

Episode 149 <---click here to listen on your computer!

Check out Alex and Dean's Site

Check out Alex and Dean's My Space Page


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tom,

We had a great time doing the interview. Thank you so much for having us on your show. We feel that it was a privilege just to be asked. We are looking forward to part 2 and hopefully we can do this again in the near future.

With Love,
Alex and Dean

July 25, 2007 at 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was not familiar with Alex and Dean...thanks for introducing me to them. I'll have to add them to my listening list. Thanks!

July 25, 2007 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked this show a lot. I often forget that it can still be hard for people to come out in this country. I am glad you and your great guests talked about what you did.

July 25, 2007 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger epilonious said...

Another wonderful show, as always Ramble.

And dag-nabbit, stop introducing me to fantastic podcasts. I had to get a Shuffle just so I could sync all the fabulousness using my work PC when I am away on business trips ;).

July 26, 2007 at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home