Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Epiosode 157A Blueberry Festival Enhanced

Listen to this enhanced podcast as Joe and I make our way to the Blueberry Festival which occurs every Labor Day weekend in Indiana. It is one of the largest in the state and so Joe and I talk on the way down - some at the event and our ride back home. We talk about the new addition to the family and we end the show talking about how we are going to meet a previous guest that was on the show.

Episode 157A <---click here to listen on your computer!

Check out my My Space Page!

Check out the Mototola wireless headset

Go to Itunes and write a 5 star review for my show! It is a great way to support the show!

Thanks!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw...thanks for the dedication! I do enjoy the shows that you two are on together. You're so fun together.

Oh, and no, I don't like smoothies....no matter what they are made with. And gross, fried veggies?

September 6, 2007 at 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Mobile App Developers said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

November 25, 2015 at 12:42 AM  
Anonymous App Development Bangalore said...

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

January 23, 2017 at 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home