Friday, August 24, 2007

Episode 155 Comments Comments

It has been a while since I had a comment show and so here we go! I also give you some great movies to watch and many to avoid! Thanks again to all of you who have left comments on the show - I can't tell you how much they are grealy appreciated.

Episode 155 <---click here to listen on your computer!

Check out my My Space Page!

Buy Rick and Steve on DVD now and help support the show!

Go to Itunes and write a 5 star review for my show! It is a great way to support the show!

Thanks!


4 Comments:

Blogger epilonious said...

LOL

My comments to not translate well to spoken-word.

August 25, 2007 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the catch up shows. I've seen many of the movies you mentioned. Prick Up Your Ears is a GREAT movie. I would highly recommend it as well. And I saw CRAZY just recently and enjoyed that one as well.

August 25, 2007 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hold up now..... you mean to tell me that I sat through 18 minutes of "great show Ramble" .. so on and so forth, blah blah blah. Then you get to your single most controversial episode ever, the one that drew more empassioned comments that any other show you've ever done and you decide not to read those?

Ugh

August 27, 2007 at 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not unusual that your family and close friends wouldn't notice that you cut off your moustache but people you see rarely would.

People that don't know your... for lack of a better word, initimately... like co-workers from other departments or friends you see a couple of times a year store store their image of you in their head using your eyes/nose/mouth arrangement and then any features such as a moustache and your tallness.

People that have known you for years and years and that you see constantly store their image of you in their head as a fully formed person instead of just your distinquishing characteristics.

In other words, those closest to you know you well enough that you're not "That tall guy with a red moustache".

August 27, 2007 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home