Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fuzzy Face I don't love ya


Well after posting the poll about whether to keep my mustache or get rid of it - I decided to try a goatee. After 1 week this is what I ended up with and well um Joe didn't like it and to be honest I don't either. Let me know what you think and the gray hairs don't help either. Can you believe that a friend of mine actually thought I had colored my hair since he thought it looked darker then it normally does and I said look at all of the gray I have so that can't be true!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just never liked facial hair, its just a personal preference.

August 26, 2007 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Nik-in-Paris said...

The goatee looks fine to me from the pic. I prefer you "sans" mustache. What's stopping you going the whole way and removing all your facial hair?

August 29, 2007 at 12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A goatee is better than a moustache, though I think on u it is better shaved!!!! Again just a personal preference.

August 29, 2007 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home