Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Episode 157 Blueberry Festival

Listen to this regular MP3 podcast as Joe and I make our way to the Blueberry Festival which occurs every Labor Day weekend in Indiana. It is one of the largest in the state and so Joe and I talk on the way down - some at the event and our ride back home. We talk about the new addition to the family and we end the show talking about how we are going to meet a previous guest that was on the show.

Episode 157 <---click here to listen on your computer!

Check out the Mototola wireless headset

Check out my My Space Page!

Go to Itunes and write a 5 star review for my show! It is a great way to support the show!

Thanks!

Labels: , , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger brothercasey said...

Fried Twinkies sound REALLY bad!!

September 12, 2007 at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home