Friday, August 31, 2007

Episode 156 Two Years and Counting

Listen as Ramble celebrates two years of podcasting with a special anniversary show! It is filled with great comments from fellow podcasters and listeners as well. Listen to the song dedicated to the wonderful people all over the world who have been a part of the show. Stay til the end for a special song from Anthony as well.

Episode 156 <---click here to listen on your computer!

Check out my My Space Page!

Go to Itunes and write a 5 star review for my show! It is a great way to support the show!

Thanks!


4 Comments:

Blogger Arthur Schenck said...

Congratulations on two years, Tom! This episode was really fun, and very different. People joke about your "shameless self-promotion," but I've noticed you always make a point of promoting other podcasts/podcasters. I know I certainly appreciate the support you give to me!

So congrats to you and may you have many more years!

August 31, 2007 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I want to say thank you for making me laugh out loud, a true LoL..It was great b/c I am sitting here at work, on the Saturday of a supposedly 3 day weekend, so bummed out...but that was so nice of you to make me laugh (= Great show!

September 1, 2007 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger brothercasey said...

Here's to another 20 years.

September 1, 2007 at 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left a rambling voice mail message for you. So you see I do love you man . . . cause I don't do that for anyone else. Sorry if I was a bit to pointed in my last comment on the J Trent podcast. Leave it to me to stir up trouble. But you do have interesting guests Tom and that's what makes listening to your PODcast so damn fun! Keep it up!

September 2, 2007 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home