Thursday, May 11, 2006

Help support the show!


To my great listeners of my show I would like to take this time to thank you for being part of the Ramble Redhead Show! I have been working hard to find great guests to entertain you and I hope you will continue to support the show and I have found a new way you can help.

All you need to do is click on this link: Podcasters Unite and buy the great looking tshirt and then make sure you put in http://rambleredhead.blogspot.com in the referring link and I will receive some money to help cover the costs of the show. I want to guarantee you that all money raised from this or anything program will be used ONLY for the show.

If you do not wish to do this then just tell a friend about my show and keep on listening! You mean the world to me! Don't forget to leave comments - I appreciate any and all feedback I receive!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home