Sunday, May 07, 2006

Episode 50 - Interview with Eddie Sarfaty


Listen to the amazing comedian Eddie Sarfaty as he talks about his life in New York and his desire to be an actor and comedian. Here some of amazing stories of coming out to his grandmother, the charities he has helped over the years and some of his best jokes.

Episode 50

Eddie Sarfaty's site <------ click here for more info

Funny Gay Males <--------- click on name for more info

When I Knew <--- click on title to get your own copy of the book When I Knew which features Eddie's coming out story with his grandmother. One of the best stories in the book!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to imagine standing nude in front of all of these nude men and trying to be funny --- nope, can't imagine it. I was going to say it took balls to do that - but then everyone attending the nudist group knew that.

May 8, 2006 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

I loved the nude story too. I wanna be a nudist too! I have to say though that I don't think there is never a time NOT to come out. I think personal safety is very important. Also, for kids who are depending on their parents for school...maybe you ought to wait. Isn't there a PFLAG brocure about this or something?

May 10, 2006 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home