Sunday, April 09, 2006

Episode 44 - Interview with Bob Smith


Listen to the amazing interview with comedian and writer Bob Smith - he has written award winning books and has done stand up comedy for years. Hear his stories about his life, coming out, meeting his boyfriends and so much more.

Episode 44


Openly Bob <------ Click on title to buy Bob's book Openly Bob

Way to Go Smith <----- Click on title to buy Bob's book Way to Go Smith

BroadwayCares.org <---- Click here for info on future shows!


3 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

Nice blog!

Alexa Nickels
Earn Residual Income

April 9, 2006 at 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. I've seen his books a number of times and thought about his resemblance to Tom Cruise (which I think he has mentioned). What I noticed was the differnce between how Smith looks and his voice - I would never have put them together. I'm not sure what I expected him to sound like, but this wasn't it.

April 10, 2006 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjioyed the show -Bob is a great guy - thanks for sharing

April 11, 2006 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home