Thursday, March 09, 2006

Episode 36 Thank You Thank You - Let me hear from you!


Hi Everyone

I had to post a show simply thanking for the wonderful responses to my show and of course to be greedy and ask for more! If you have any interesting people you know I would love to interview them for my show.

Also I make a few comments on the Oscars and a few movies choices and give you some hints on upcoming shows!

I love all of you and again thanks for supporting the show!

Episode 36

Other podcasts to check out:

The Gay Trucker
The Planet

The fabulous album art was created by the talented Mike Hipp - check out his site at www.podcastsoup.net


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ramble!

Great to hear your thank yous! You have so much communicative energy...!

I am still feeling very honored for the invite. :)

Catch you soon,

Bises de Paris,

N

March 11, 2006 at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home