Saturday, February 11, 2006

Greatest gift of my show - meeting new people


Hi Everyone

I wanted to say hello to everyone and tell you I had one of the busiest weekends ever and I loved it.

I was able to meet some new people and it was great getting to know more about them! I also had the pleasure of meeting a very talented singer - her name is Kim Char Meredith and you can check out her music at www.kimchar.com and if you get an opportunity to see her - you must go! She is awesome! I was able to do an interview with her this weekend and I will be posting that show very soon.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your comment
on the feastoffools.net gland you enjoyed the video
thank for comeing to the meet and greet at
clarks on clark love victoria lamarr

March 28, 2006 at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home