Monday, January 16, 2006

Episode #25 - Part 6 of interview with Gene and Tim



Hello Everyone - welcome to my first milestone - Episode 25 - I had planned on doing a higlight show but since I had these interviews with Tim and Gene I wanted to finish them out and so I will try to have a best of at Episode 30 or so.

This is the final part with Gene and Tim and we learn more about their relationship and you will see how the little things called life has made them a couple to be green with envy.

Episode 25


2 Comments:

Blogger JohnAGJ said...

Amazing interview, Tom. These two gents I actually would like to meet. God keep 'em.

April 4, 2006 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy listening to other military members stories. I want to say thank you for educating others by telling your story when others are not able. I've found a guy that I love very much and he is willing to put up with discriminatory policy's of the military. Your guys relationship is very inspiring.

July 12, 2006 at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home