Sunday, April 16, 2006

Episode 45 - The GLAAD Awards


I began this show with big hello and thank you with Wanda Wisdom for having me on her show and then allowing her to be on my mine as well - also thank to Peter from Atlanta for being a great friend, Adam from Dallas for commenting on my show and being on my show and a big thank you to Kevin for his support of my show and I can't thank you enough for your support!

The main part of this show is to highlight the GLAAD awards and what was said by actors, musicians, politicians about being gay and acceptance of all of us. I hope you will be able to listen to this words and use your voice to help make the world a better place for all of us!


Episode 45

GLAAD


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I'm a little confused. It seems like there are a number og GLAAD Awards - do they take one evening and divide it up among a number of cities? This didn't seem clear to me from the site.

Anyhoo - I agree about Alan Cumming!

April 20, 2006 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm listening to your GLAAD show as I get ready to go out, it's giving me goose bumps - its so moving!

April 22, 2006 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home