Thursday, December 28, 2006

Episode 102 - Homo Movie Night


One of the best things about my show is getting to be able to do things like this - Ramble Redhead sponsored a movie night at the local GLBT Resource Center and we showed the movie Another Gay Movie and it was a big hit with the 50 people that showed up that night. We had a silent auction and among the items included were candles donated by Mike Hipp of Podcastsoup.net and his side business called Soy Candles by Phebes so if you are looking for candles then this is THE place to go!

We raised several hundreds of dollars for the center and the Ramble Redhead show will be sponsoring more movies for the future!

Episode 102

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um.......I wonder what this means that I don't remember the enema scene.

But I do remember the Richard Hatch part.

I think I'm old.

December 30, 2006 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger mike hipp said...

John and I got a chance to rent and see the movie today. It was pretty cool. I was a little shocked at times with how graphic things were but I guess that's the way these movies are made!

December 30, 2006 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

It was great fun being able to talk with the folks who helped make the night such a success! You have to take the movie as it is meant to be as a campy take as a gay version of American Pie.

I will have future movie nights as well so stay tuned!

January 2, 2007 at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home