Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Episode 98 - Interview with Director Todd Stephens



Listen to the amazing interview with Todd Stephens - a great director of Edge of Seventeen, Gypsy 83 and his latest hit Another Gay Movie which is a very funny movie - a gay version of American Pie which is available on TLA Releasing.com on Nov 21st

Hear about his life growing up in Ohio, working at Cedar Point, coming out to his folks and how he was able to get into the movie business and so much more!

Buy Another Gay Movie on DVD - special price - click on title

Buy Edge of Seventeen on DVD - click on title

Buy Gypsy 83 on DVD - click on title

Stay tuned later in the week for a special contest where you can win one of two copies of the dvd Another Gay Movie!!!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! He's been together with his boyfriend 21 years! I LOVE it!! It is so amazing that one can find the love of your life at such an early age.

I loved "Edge of Seventeen" and can't wait to see "Another Gay Movie". I'll have to check to see if it is on my Netflix list for the BF's and my homo movie night.

I can't get into the horror genre, so I've skipped "Hell Bent" even thought I usually watch every gay-themed video that comes along.

Good luck to Todd in his profession. I assume that "Another Gay Movie" was a much bigger event for him, so he must be on a roll for the moment.

His comment about this movie being about just normal teenagers who want to have sex, these kids just happen to be gay. Makes me think of the book, "Boy Meets Boy" which I would love to see made into a film.

November 24, 2006 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting interview. I can hardly wait to get the DVD for Another Gay Movie.

November 28, 2006 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

Casey, John Q, Howard - thank you so much for listening and leaving comments. It truly makes my guests and I very happy to know when people enjoy the show.

November 29, 2006 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting interview. Well worth the time.

February 21, 2007 at 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very interesting, and I LOVED Edge of Seventeen, but Todd didn't direct that movie. David Moreton did, who also did Testosterone (a great movie set in Argentina with the hot Antonio Sabato Jr playing gay!) you should check it out!

March 16, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home