Saturday, July 29, 2006

Fill out our survey - Let us know what we can do to improve the show!

Hi Everyone

Welcome to the Ramble Redhead site - I would like to thank you all for taking the time to visit my site today and checking out my podcast. I am very proud of the shows I have done so far and want to continue to improve the quality of the show as well as having great guests to entertain you as well.

I would like to ask all of you to please fill out the survey so I can find out what you like the best about program. The survey takes about 5-10 minutes and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Click on the title of this entry to vote!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a very nice thing for you to do Ramble. You have a great singing voice!

mike hipp

August 3, 2006 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home