Friday, July 28, 2006

Episode 73 - Good news and bad news




I was elated to see the other day that my show has been nominated for a podcast award and it is all because of my wonderful audience for your support! From July 28th to Aug 11th you can vote again for my show and I hope you will. You can vote each day - Please help by going to this site Podcast Awards Click on the picture to place your vote!

Updates: Kim Char Meredith - a great singer has a new cd available - you can buy it from her website - click on her name to go there!

I would also like to ask for your good thoughts for two dear friends: The first goes out to a great supporter of this show - his name is Gene and his partner is Tim they have been together for over 24 years and Gene is having surgery and so I want to send some best wishes to him and would appreciate if you could do the same.

My other dear friend in the podcasting world is Mike Hipp - who is the man behind the site Podcast Soup <--- click on the name to see the summaries of the GLBT podcasts including my show! Sadly, his father passed away and so I want to take this time to tell him I am so sorry for his loss and hope he will be able to get through this tough time.

Episode 73

Click on the title of this entry to vote for Ramble Redhead show


3 Comments:

Blogger ReMARKable Palate said...

Ramble, your link to the Podcast Awards is just a link to the image on your blogger account. You need to make that a link to the actual voting page so people can help you win!!!

July 28, 2006 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger RambleRedhead said...

Mark

Thanks for the tip - thanks for helping me getting this issue resolved. Hope people will vote!

July 28, 2006 at 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, my heart goes out to make during this tough time. He is included in my prayers. Also, I am praying for both Time and Gene, and I hope everything turns out well.

I voted. It was easy, and I will keep it up, so Tom can win!!!!!!!1

July 29, 2006 at 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home