Monday, September 26, 2005

Episode #8 Yes it is Monday and $%)(*#)$*(#&

Today in one word: SUCKS

I had to go to the dentist today and it was not a good visit - had to do a crown and it took two hours of torture and pain. What added in the fun was that I had to work with a newbie who assisted with the dentist and she was having fun make me having more anxiety.

Then I had expected the Dish Network guy to come out and he never showed and so I called and found out that they were not even coming until Thursday after I was told it would be today - I was not a happy camper so I called Direct TV and started with them and will cancel the Dish Network very soon. So if anyone would like to buy my 510 receiver - email me and we can talk price!

I had a show to post but for some reason the site I am using is not allowing it to work.

ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Episode #8


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great show - keep up the great work

January 15, 2006 at 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home