Monday, September 05, 2005

Episode 4

Today I sent more kudos to my fellow podcasters - see list below and thanks to the people at Podcastique for mentioning my show.

I talked about gay movies I enjoy and have provided some links so that you can get them to watch yourself!

Talked about gay dating and what NOT to do!

Finally I told some jokes that I thought you would enjoy!

Movies I talked about in today's show:

The Broken Hearts Club, Cowboys and Angels, Friends and Family, Grief, I Think I Do, The Laramie Project, Locked Up, Longtime Companion and Love! Valour! Compassion! Click on the Amazon link below to find them now!



Favorite Podcasters

Podcastique
Feast of Fools
Lucky Bitch Radio
Fox and the City
Scott Mindeaux

Donate to the American Red Cross

Episode 4 - There are some echoing and there is a few spots when it does overlap so I am apologize now for that - thanks for understanding.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home