Saturday, September 24, 2005

Major Thanks to Mary and Dawn

As I have mentioned on my show - I have been very lucky in many ways. I have been blessed with a great family despite the quirks we all have - we love each other. The other area that I am very grateful for are my friends. I met two wonderful people Mary and Dawn when we had went to another friend's party and we made a connection. We have kept in touch after that initial meeting and talked about our love for movies and shows like Queer as Folk and The L Word and so we agreed to get together for dinner sometime. The sometime happened today and they agreed to be interviewed for my show and I am so glad I did - they are two wonderful people and I can't wait for you to hear the interviews. They both have interesting stories to tell and you can really feel the love that these two have for one another. It truly gives me hope that I can have that again in my life.

Mary and Dawn - massive amounts of thanks - I am honored to be your friend.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tom,
Thanks for your kind words! It's a pleasure to know you also. Keep on blogging my friend!
Mary

October 7, 2005 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home