Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Episode 121 Three B's


In the month of February I was in Charleston, SC for a sales meeting and one night very late I took a walk on the beach and talk about thoughts that are running through my mind as I listen to the ocean. Talk about a friend from the church, relationship issues, bitching about my job and begging for you my lovely listeners to let me know what you think of the show.

Another funny surprise is at the end of the show - make sure you listen to the end!

Episode 121 <---click here to listen

Check out my photos of the Wild Dunes Resort <---- click here to go my Flickr Page

Check out Wild Dunes Resort <---click here to go to website

Help support this site <--- Click here


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is this you singing at the end?

March 21, 2007 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice show Tom! Always cool hearing you just talk about those things happening in your life. Sorry for being so long about commenting on your podcast. I am so far behind. O my, "The Candy Man."

March 30, 2007 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Red, Ur such a romantic!!! Loved the show and again just loved you being 'you'. You are very brave to share your deep thoughts with the world. That is what makes the show so special.

April 14, 2007 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home