Sunday, September 10, 2006

Episode 88 - Part 3 with Mark Lee


Listen to the conclusion of the interview with Mark Lee as he talks about what is going on in his life. He is a great guy as you can tell from the interview and his work is amazing. Go to his site Great Exposures and see how great they really are! I am excited to say that he has taken some pictures of me and they will be posted soon. If you are in Indianapolis area and need photos - contact Mark and he would be glad to help you!

Episode 88


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed this set of interviews Ramble/Mark. Mark has led a very interesting and inspirational life. Kinda makes me feel ordinary!

Mike Hipp
www.podcastsoup.net
www.soycandlesbyphebes.com

September 12, 2006 at 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark - You sound like a person I would like to know. I do understand how you would want to remain close to your church but the continuous rejection would be so very hard to take.

You certainly are giving it the old college try.

September 15, 2006 at 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi RambleRedHead! I ran across your podcast for the first time just a couple of days ago. Being a very serious amateur photographer, your interviews with Mark Lee caught my eye. I listened to all three of them in one sitting. What a wonderful set of interviews! I have to say, just like the previous commentor, that I too both laughed and shed a couple of tears. I have added your podcast to my very short list of enjoyable gay podcasts! Keep up the good work!

Thanks!
Dean - "The Alex and Dean Show"
www.alexanddean.com

September 24, 2006 at 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home